Is OSMOSIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OSMOSIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (biology, chemistry) diffusion of molecules through a semipermeable membrane from a place of higher concentration to a place of lower concentration until the concentration on both sides is equal
- Diffusion of fluid through a semipermeable membrane until there is an equal concentration of fluid on both sides of the membrane.
- The tendency of fluids to diffuse in such a manner.
- A gradual, often unconscious process of assimilation or absorption: learned French by osmosis while residing in Paris for 15 years.
- noun - a form of diffusion of a fluid through a membrane
There are 7 letters in OSMOSIS: I M O O S S S
To search all scrabble anagrams of OSMOSIS, to go: OSMOSIS?
Rearrange the letters in OSMOSIS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OSMOSIS
What's nearby OSMOSIS
Lookup in Wiki for OSMOSIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OSMOSIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OSMOSIS"