Is ORTHODOX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ORTHODOX in various dictionaries:
- adj - of or pertaining to or characteristic of Judaism
- adj - adhering to what is commonly accepted
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of the Eastern Orthodox Church
- Adhering to the accepted or traditional and established faith, especially in religion.
- Adhering to the Christian faith as expressed in the early Christian ecumenical creeds.
- Of or relating to any of the churches or rites of the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Of or relating to Orthodox Judaism.
- Adhering to what is commonly accepted, customary, or traditional: an orthodox view of world affairs.
- One that is orthodox.
- noun - one holding traditional beliefs
There are 8 letters in ORTHODOX: D H O O O R T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ORTHODOX
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORTHODOX, to go: ORTHODOX?
Rearrange the letters in ORTHODOX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ORTHODOX
What's nearby ORTHODOX
Lookup in Wiki for ORTHODOX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ORTHODOX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ORTHODOX"