Is ORNAMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ORNAMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - something used to beautify
- verb - make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
- verb - be an ornament to
- Something that decorates or adorns; an embellishment.
- A person considered as a source of pride, honor, or credit: a ballerina who is an ornament to the world of dance.
- A note or group of notes that embellishes a melody.
- To furnish with ornaments: ornamented the windows with hanging plants.
- To be an ornament to: “The babies ornament her ankles, dangle from her pant legs” (Carolyn Chute).
- verb - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive
There are 8 letters in ORNAMENT: A E M N N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ORNAMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORNAMENT, to go: ORNAMENT?
Rearrange the letters in ORNAMENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ORNAMENT
7 letters out of ORNAMENT
6 letters out of ORNAMENT
5 letters out of ORNAMENT
4 letters out of ORNAMENT
3 letters out of ORNAMENT
2 letters out of ORNAMENT
Contextual use of ORNAMENT
What's nearby ORNAMENT
Lookup in Wiki for ORNAMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ORNAMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ORNAMENT"