Is ORIGINAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ORIGINAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- noun - something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies
- adj - preceding all others in time or being as first made or performed
- adj - (of e.g. information) not secondhand or by way of something intermediary
- adj - being or productive of something fresh and unusual
- adj - not derived or copied or translated from something else
- Preceding all others in time; first.
- Not derived from something else; fresh and unusual: an original play, not an adaptation.
- Productive of new things or new ideas; inventive: an original mind.
- Being the source from which a copy, reproduction, or translation is made.
- A first form from which other forms are made or developed: Later models of the car retained many features of the original.
- An authentic work of art: bought an original, not a print.
- Work that has been composed firsthand: kept the original but sent a photocopy to his publisher.
- A person who is appealingly odd or curious; a character.
- noun - the first form of something
There are 8 letters in ORIGINAL: A G I I L N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ORIGINAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORIGINAL, to go: ORIGINAL?
Rearrange the letters in ORIGINAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ORIGINAL
7 letters out of ORIGINAL
6 letters out of ORIGINAL
5 letters out of ORIGINAL
4 letters out of ORIGINAL
3 letters out of ORIGINAL
2 letters out of ORIGINAL
Contextual use of ORIGINAL
What's nearby ORIGINAL
Lookup in Wiki for ORIGINAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ORIGINAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ORIGINAL"