Is ORGANIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ORGANIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fertilizer that is derived from animal or vegetable matter
- adj - relating or belonging to the class of chemical compounds having a carbon basis
- adj - being or relating to or derived from or having properties characteristic of living organisms
- adj - involving or affecting physiology or bodily organs
- adj - of or relating to foodstuff grown or raised without synthetic fertilizers or pesticides or hormones
- adj - simple and healthful and close to nature
- adj - constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup)
- Of, relating to, or affecting organs or an organ of the body: an organic disease.
- Of, relating to, or derived from living organisms: organic matter.
- Using or produced with fertilizers of animal or vegetable matter, using no synthetic fertilizers or pesticides: organic gardening; organic vegetables.
- Free from chemical injections or additives, such as antibiotics or hormones: organic chicken.
- Simple, healthful, and close to nature: an organic lifestyle.
- Having properties associated with living organisms.
- Resembling a living organism in organization or development; interconnected: society as an organic whole.
- Constituting an integral part of a whole; fundamental.
- Denoting or relating to the fundamental or constitutional laws and precepts of a government or an organization.
- Of or designating carbon compounds.
- noun - a substance of animal or vegetable origin
There are 7 letters in ORGANIC: A C G I N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ORGANIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORGANIC, to go: ORGANIC?
Rearrange the letters in ORGANIC and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ORGANIC
6 letters out of ORGANIC
5 letters out of ORGANIC
4 letters out of ORGANIC
3 letters out of ORGANIC
2 letters out of ORGANIC
Contextual use of ORGANIC
What's nearby ORGANIC
Lookup in Wiki for ORGANIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ORGANIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ORGANIC"