Is ORDINARY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ORDINARY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a judge of a probate court
- noun - the expected or commonplace condition or situation
- noun - a clergyman appointed to prepare condemned prisoners for death
- noun - an early bicycle with a very large front wheel and small back wheel
- noun - (heraldry) any of several conventional figures used on shields
- adj - not exceptional in any way especially in quality or ability or size or degree
- adj - lacking special distinction, rank, or status
- Commonly encountered; usual.
- Of no exceptional ability, degree, or quality; average.
- Of inferior quality; second-rate.
- Having immediate rather than delegated jurisdiction, as a judge.
- Designating a differential equation containing no more than two variables and derivatives of one with respect to the other.
- The usual or normal condition or course of events: Nothing out of the ordinary occurred.
- A judge or other official with immediate rather than delegated jurisdiction.
- The judge of a probate court in some states of the United States.
- Often Ordinary.
- The part of the Mass that remains unchanged from day to day.
- A division of the Roman Breviary containing the unchangeable parts of the office other than the Psalms.
- A cleric, such as the residential bishop of a diocese, with ordinary jurisdiction over a specified territory.
- One of the simplest and commonest charges, such as the bend and the cross.
- Chiefly British.
- A complete meal provided at a fixed price.
- A tavern or an inn providing such a meal.
- adj - of a kind to be expected in the normal order of events
- noun - something that is ordinary
There are 8 letters in ORDINARY: A D I N O R R Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORDINARY, to go: ORDINARY?
Rearrange the letters in ORDINARY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ORDINARY
6 letters out of ORDINARY
5 letters out of ORDINARY
4 letters out of ORDINARY
3 letters out of ORDINARY
2 letters out of ORDINARY
Contextual use of ORDINARY
What's nearby ORDINARY
Lookup in Wiki for ORDINARY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ORDINARY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ORDINARY"