Is ORDERED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ORDERED in various dictionaries:
- verb - give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- verb - make a request for something
- verb - issue commands or orders for
- verb - bring into conformity with rules or principles or usage
- verb - bring order to or into
- verb - place in a certain order
- verb - appoint to a clerical posts
- verb - arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- adj - having a systematic arrangement
- adj - disposed or placed in a particular kind of order
- adj - marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts
- verb - to give a command or instruction to
There are 7 letters in ORDERED: D D E E O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ORDERED
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORDERED, to go: ORDERED?
Rearrange the letters in ORDERED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ORDERED
What's nearby ORDERED
Lookup in Wiki for ORDERED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ORDERED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ORDERED"