Is OPENING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OPENING in various dictionaries:
- noun - an open or empty space in or between things
- noun - a ceremony accompanying the start of some enterprise
- noun - becoming open or being made open
- noun - the first performance (as of a theatrical production)
- noun - the act of opening something
- noun - opportunity especially for employment or promotion
- noun - the initial part of the introduction
- noun - a possible alternative
- noun - an aperture or hole that opens into a bodily cavity
- noun - a vacant or unobstructed space that is man-made
- noun - an entrance equipped with a hatch
- noun - a recognized sequence of moves at the beginning of a game of chess
- noun - the first of a series of actions
- verb - cause to open or to become open
- verb - start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning
- verb - become open
- verb - begin or set in action, of meetings, speeches, recitals, etc.
- verb - spread out or open from a closed or folded state
- verb - make available
- verb - become available
- verb - have an opening or passage or outlet
- verb - make the opening move
- verb - afford access to
- verb - display the contents of a file or start an application as on a computer
- adj - first or beginning
- The act or an instance of becoming open or being made to open.
- An open space serving as a passage or gap.
- A breach or an aperture.
- A clearing in the woods.
- The first part or stage, as of a book.
- The first performance: the opening of a play.
- A formal commencement of operation: attended the opening of the new museum.
- A specific pattern or series of beginning moves in certain games, especially chess.
- An opportunity affording a chance of success.
- An unfilled job or position; a vacancy.
- noun - a vacant or unobstructed space
There are 7 letters in OPENING: E G I N N O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OPENING
To search all scrabble anagrams of OPENING, to go: OPENING?
Rearrange the letters in OPENING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of OPENING
6 letters out of OPENING
5 letters out of OPENING
4 letters out of OPENING
3 letters out of OPENING
2 letters out of OPENING
Contextual use of OPENING
What's nearby OPENING
Lookup in Wiki for OPENING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OPENING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OPENING"