Is OOZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OOZE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any thick, viscous matter
- noun - the process of seeping
- verb - pass gradually or leak through or as if through small openings
- verb - release (a liquid) in drops or small quantities
- To flow or leak out slowly, as through small openings.
- To disappear or ebb slowly: His courage oozed away.
- To progress slowly but steadily: “Over grass bleached colorless by strong outback sun, the herd oozes forward” (Geraldine Brooks).
- To exude moisture.
- To emit a particular essence or quality: The house oozed with charm.
- To give off; exude.
- To emit or radiate in abundance: She oozes confidence.
- The act of oozing.
- Something that oozes.
- An infusion of vegetable matter, as from oak bark, used in tanning.
- Soft mud or slime.
- A layer of mudlike sediment on the floor of oceans and lakes, composed chiefly of remains of microscopic sea animals.
- Muddy ground.
- verb - to flow or leak out slowly
There are 4 letters in OOZE: E O O Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OOZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OOZE, to go: OOZE?
Rearrange the letters in OOZE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OOZE
What's nearby OOZE
Lookup in Wiki for OOZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OOZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OOZE"