Is OGIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OGIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - front consisting of the conical head of a missile or rocket that protects the payload from heat during its passage through the atmosphere
- A distribution curve in which the frequencies are cumulative.
- A frequency distribution.
- A diagonal rib of a Gothic vault.
- A pointed arch.
- adj - a pointed arch [n -S] : OGIVAL
There are 5 letters in OGIVE: E G I O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OGIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OGIVE, to go: OGIVE?
Rearrange the letters in OGIVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OGIVE
What's nearby OGIVE
Lookup in Wiki for OGIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OGIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OGIVE"