Is OGHAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OGHAM in various dictionaries:
- An alphabetic system of inscribed notches for vowels and lines for consonants used to write Old Irish, chiefly on the edges of memorial stones, from the fifth to the early seventh century.
- A character used in this alphabet.
- An inscription in the ogham alphabet.
- A stone inscribed in the ogham alphabet.
- adj - an Old Irish alphabet [n -S] : OGHAMIC
There are 5 letters in OGHAM: A G H M O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OGHAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of OGHAM, to go: OGHAM?
Rearrange the letters in OGHAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OGHAM
What's nearby OGHAM
Lookup in Wiki for OGHAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OGHAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OGHAM"