Is OFFICERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OFFICERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any person in the armed services who holds a position of authority or command
- noun - someone who is appointed or elected to an office and who holds a position of trust
- noun - a member of a police force
- noun - a person authorized to serve in a position of authority on a vessel
- verb - direct or command as an officer
- verb - to furnish with officers (persons holding positions of authority)
There are 8 letters in OFFICERS: C E F F I O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFICERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of OFFICERS, to go: OFFICERS?
Rearrange the letters in OFFICERS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of OFFICERS
7 letters out of OFFICERS
6 letters out of OFFICERS
5 letters out of OFFICERS
4 letters out of OFFICERS
3 letters out of OFFICERS
2 letters out of OFFICERS
Contextual use of OFFICERS
What's nearby OFFICERS
Lookup in Wiki for OFFICERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OFFICERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OFFICERS"