Is OFFENSIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OFFENSIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the action of attacking an enemy
- adj - violating or tending to violate or offend against
- adj - for the purpose of attack rather than defense
- adj - causing anger or annoyance
- adj - morally offensive
- adj - unpleasant or disgusting especially to the senses
- adj - substitute a harsher or distasteful term for a mild one
- adj - causing or able to cause nausea
- Disagreeable to the senses: an offensive odor.
- Causing anger, displeasure, resentment, or affront: an offensive gesture.
- Making an attack: The offensive troops gained ground quickly.
- Of, relating to, or designed for attack: offensive weapons.
- Of or relating to a team having possession of a ball or puck: the offensive line.
- An attitude or a position of attack: a peace offensive.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “extremely unpleasant to the senses or feelings”: an offensive remark; disgusting language; a loathsome disease; a nasty smell; a repellent demand; repulsive behavior; revolting food; vile thoughts.
There are 9 letters in OFFENSIVE: E E F F I N O S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFENSIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OFFENSIVE, to go: OFFENSIVE?
Rearrange the letters in OFFENSIVE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of OFFENSIVE
7 letters out of OFFENSIVE
6 letters out of OFFENSIVE
5 letters out of OFFENSIVE
4 letters out of OFFENSIVE
3 letters out of OFFENSIVE
2 letters out of OFFENSIVE
Contextual use of OFFENSIVE
What's nearby OFFENSIVE
Lookup in Wiki for OFFENSIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OFFENSIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OFFENSIVE"