Is OFFEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OFFEND in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause to feel resentment or indignation
- verb - act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
- verb - strike with disgust or revulsion
- verb - hurt the feelings of
- To cause displeasure, anger, resentment, or wounded feelings in.
- To be displeasing or disagreeable to: Onions offend my sense of smell.
- To transgress; violate: offend all laws of humanity.
- To cause to sin.
- To result in displeasure: Bad manners may offend.
- To violate a moral or divine law; sin.
- These verbs mean to cause resentment, humiliation, or hurt.
- verb - to commit an offense
There are 6 letters in OFFEND: D E F F N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of OFFEND, to go: OFFEND?
Rearrange the letters in OFFEND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OFFEND
What's nearby OFFEND
Lookup in Wiki for OFFEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OFFEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OFFEND"