Is OCCLUDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OCCLUDE in various dictionaries:
- verb - block passage through
- To cause to become closed; obstruct: occlude an artery.
- To prevent the passage of: occlude light; occlude the flow of blood.
- To absorb or adsorb and retain (a substance).
- To force (air) upward from Earth’s surface, as when a cold front overtakes and undercuts a warm front.
- To bring together (the upper and lower teeth) in proper alignment for chewing.
- verb - to close or stop up
There are 7 letters in OCCLUDE: C C D E L O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OCCLUDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OCCLUDE, to go: OCCLUDE?
Rearrange the letters in OCCLUDE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of OCCLUDE
5 letters out of OCCLUDE
4 letters out of OCCLUDE
3 letters out of OCCLUDE
2 letters out of OCCLUDE
Contextual use of OCCLUDE
What's nearby OCCLUDE
Lookup in Wiki for OCCLUDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OCCLUDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OCCLUDE"