Is OBSTINATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OBSTINATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - persist stubbornly
- adj - tenaciously unwilling or marked by tenacious unwillingness to yield
- adj - stubbornly persistent in wrongdoing
- adj - resistant to guidance or discipline
- Stubbornly adhering to an attitude, an opinion, or a course of action; obdurate.
- Difficult to manage, control, or subdue; refractory.
- These adjectives are compared as they mean tenaciously unwilling or marked by tenacious unwillingness to yield.
There are 9 letters in OBSTINATE: A B E I N O S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OBSTINATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OBSTINATE, to go: OBSTINATE?
Rearrange the letters in OBSTINATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of OBSTINATE
8 letters out of OBSTINATE
7 letters out of OBSTINATE
6 letters out of OBSTINATE
5 letters out of OBSTINATE
4 letters out of OBSTINATE
3 letters out of OBSTINATE
2 letters out of OBSTINATE
Contextual use of OBSTINATE
What's nearby OBSTINATE
Lookup in Wiki for OBSTINATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OBSTINATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OBSTINATE"