Is OBSERVATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OBSERVATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of making and recording a measurement
- noun - the act of observing
- noun - a remark expressing careful consideration
- noun - facts learned by observing
- noun - the act of noticing or paying attention
- The act or faculty of observing.
- The fact of being observed.
- The act of noting and recording something, such as a phenomenon, with instruments.
- The result or record of such notation: a meteorological observation.
- A comment or remark.
- An inference or a judgment that is acquired from or based on observing.
There are 11 letters in OBSERVATION: A B E I N O O R S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OBSERVATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of OBSERVATION, to go: OBSERVATION?
Rearrange the letters in OBSERVATION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of OBSERVATION
9 letters out of OBSERVATION
8 letters out of OBSERVATION
7 letters out of OBSERVATION
6 letters out of OBSERVATION
5 letters out of OBSERVATION
4 letters out of OBSERVATION
3 letters out of OBSERVATION
2 letters out of OBSERVATION
Contextual use of OBSERVATION
What's nearby OBSERVATION
Lookup in Wiki for OBSERVATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OBSERVATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OBSERVATION"