Is OBSERVANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OBSERVANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of observing
- noun - a formal event performed on a special occasion
- noun - the act of noticing or paying attention
- noun - conformity with law or custom or practice etc.
- The act or practice of observing or complying with a law, custom, command, or rule.
- The act or custom of keeping or celebrating a holiday or other ritual occasion.
- A customary rite or ceremony.
- The act of watching; observation: “Consider how much intellect was needed in the architect, and how much observance of nature” (John Ruskin).
- The rule governing a religious order.
There are 10 letters in OBSERVANCE: A B C E E N O R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OBSERVANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OBSERVANCE, to go: OBSERVANCE?
Rearrange the letters in OBSERVANCE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of OBSERVANCE
8 letters out of OBSERVANCE
7 letters out of OBSERVANCE
6 letters out of OBSERVANCE
5 letters out of OBSERVANCE
4 letters out of OBSERVANCE
3 letters out of OBSERVANCE
2 letters out of OBSERVANCE
Contextual use of OBSERVANCE
What's nearby OBSERVANCE
Lookup in Wiki for OBSERVANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OBSERVANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OBSERVANCE"