Is OBSCURITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OBSCURITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being unclear or abstruse and hard to understand
- noun - an obscure and unimportant standing
- noun - the state of being indistinct or indefinite for lack of adequate illumination
- Deficiency or absence of light; darkness.
- The quality or condition of being unknown: “Even utter obscurity need not be an obstacle to [political] success” (New Republic).
- One that is unknown.
- The quality or condition of being imperfectly known or difficult to understand: “writings meant to be understood... by all, composed without deliberate obscurity or hidden motives” (National Review).
- An instance of being imperfectly known or difficult to understand.
There are 9 letters in OBSCURITY: B C I O R S T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of OBSCURITY, to go: OBSCURITY?
Rearrange the letters in OBSCURITY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of OBSCURITY
8 letters out of OBSCURITY
7 letters out of OBSCURITY
6 letters out of OBSCURITY
5 letters out of OBSCURITY
4 letters out of OBSCURITY
3 letters out of OBSCURITY
2 letters out of OBSCURITY
Contextual use of OBSCURITY
What's nearby OBSCURITY
Lookup in Wiki for OBSCURITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OBSCURITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OBSCURITY"