Is OBSCENE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OBSCENE in various dictionaries:
- adj - designed to incite to indecency or lust
- adj - offensive to the mind
- adj - suggestive of or tending to moral looseness
- Offensive to accepted standards of decency or modesty.
- Inciting lustful feelings; lewd.
- Offensive or repulsive to the senses; loathsome: “The way he writes about the disease that killed her is simply obscene” (Michael Korda).
- adj - not decent
There are 7 letters in OBSCENE: B C E E N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OBSCENE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OBSCENE, to go: OBSCENE?
Rearrange the letters in OBSCENE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of OBSCENE
5 letters out of OBSCENE
4 letters out of OBSCENE
3 letters out of OBSCENE
2 letters out of OBSCENE
Contextual use of OBSCENE
What's nearby OBSCENE
Lookup in Wiki for OBSCENE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OBSCENE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OBSCENE"