Is OBLONG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OBLONG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a plane figure that deviates from a square or circle due to elongation
- adj - (of a leaf shape) having a somewhat elongated form with approximately parallel sides
- adj - deviating from a square or circle or sphere by being elongated in one direction
- Deviating from a square, circular, or spherical form by being elongated in one direction.
- Having the shape of or resembling a rectangle or an ellipse.
- Having a somewhat elongated form with approximately parallel sides: an oblong leaf.
- noun - something that is oblong (elongated)
There are 6 letters in OBLONG: B G L N O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OBLONG
To search all scrabble anagrams of OBLONG, to go: OBLONG?
Rearrange the letters in OBLONG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OBLONG
What's nearby OBLONG
Lookup in Wiki for OBLONG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OBLONG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OBLONG"