Is OBLITERATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OBLITERATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - mark for deletion, rub off, or erase
- verb - make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
- verb - remove completely from recognition or memory
- verb - do away with completely, without leaving a trace
- adj - reduced to nothingness
- To do away with completely so as to leave no trace.
- To wipe out, rub off, or erase (writing or other markings).
- To remove completely (a body organ or part), as by surgery, disease, or radiation.
There are 10 letters in OBLITERATE: A B E E I L O R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OBLITERATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OBLITERATE, to go: OBLITERATE?
Rearrange the letters in OBLITERATE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of OBLITERATE
9 letters out of OBLITERATE
8 letters out of OBLITERATE
7 letters out of OBLITERATE
6 letters out of OBLITERATE
5 letters out of OBLITERATE
4 letters out of OBLITERATE
3 letters out of OBLITERATE
2 letters out of OBLITERATE
Contextual use of OBLITERATE
What's nearby OBLITERATE
Lookup in Wiki for OBLITERATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OBLITERATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OBLITERATE"