Is OBLIQUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OBLIQUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any grammatical case other than the nominative
- noun - a diagonally arranged abdominal muscle on either side of the torso
- adj - slanting or inclined in direction or course or position--neither parallel nor perpendicular nor right-angled
- adj - indirect in departing from the accepted or proper way
- Having a slanting or sloping direction, course, or position; inclined.
- Designating geometric lines or planes that are neither parallel nor perpendicular.
- Having sides of unequal length or form: an oblique leaf.
- Situated in a slanting position; not transverse or longitudinal: oblique muscles or ligaments.
- Indirect or evasive: oblique political maneuvers.
- Devious, misleading, or dishonest: gave oblique answers to the questions.
- Not direct in descent; collateral.
- Designating any noun case except the nominative or the vocative.
- An oblique thing, such as a line, direction, or muscle.
- verb - to deviate from the horizontal or vertical
There are 7 letters in OBLIQUE: B E I L O Q U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OBLIQUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OBLIQUE, to go: OBLIQUE?
Rearrange the letters in OBLIQUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OBLIQUE
What's nearby OBLIQUE
Lookup in Wiki for OBLIQUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OBLIQUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OBLIQUE"