Is OBLIGATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OBLIGATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - force somebody to do something
- verb - commit in order to fulfill an obligation
- verb - bind by an obligation
- adj - restricted to a particular condition of life
- To bind, compel, or constrain by a social, legal, or moral tie.
- To cause to be grateful or indebted; oblige.
- To commit (money, for example) in order to fulfill an obligation.
- Able to exist or survive only in a particular environment or by assuming a particular role: an obligate parasite; an obligate anaerobe.
- Absolutely indispensable; essential.
- verb - to put in one's debt by a favor or service
There are 8 letters in OBLIGATE: A B E G I L O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OBLIGATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OBLIGATE, to go: OBLIGATE?
Rearrange the letters in OBLIGATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of OBLIGATE
7 letters out of OBLIGATE
6 letters out of OBLIGATE
5 letters out of OBLIGATE
4 letters out of OBLIGATE
3 letters out of OBLIGATE
2 letters out of OBLIGATE
Contextual use of OBLIGATE
What's nearby OBLIGATE
Lookup in Wiki for OBLIGATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OBLIGATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OBLIGATE"