Is OBLATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OBLATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of contributing to the funds of a church or charity
- noun - the act of offering the bread and wine of the Eucharist
- The act of offering something, such as worship or thanks, to a deity.
- The act of offering the bread and wine of the Eucharist.
- Something offered, especially the bread and wine of the Eucharist.
- A charitable offering or gift.
- adj - the act of making a religious offering [n -S] : OBLATORY
There are 8 letters in OBLATION: A B I L N O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OBLATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of OBLATION, to go: OBLATION?
Rearrange the letters in OBLATION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of OBLATION
7 letters out of OBLATION
6 letters out of OBLATION
5 letters out of OBLATION
4 letters out of OBLATION
3 letters out of OBLATION
2 letters out of OBLATION
Contextual use of OBLATION
What's nearby OBLATION
Lookup in Wiki for OBLATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OBLATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OBLATION"