Is OBJECTIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OBJECTIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
- noun - the lens or system of lenses in a telescope or microscope that is nearest the object being viewed
- adj - undistorted by emotion or personal bias
- adj - serving as or indicating the object of a verb or of certain prepositions and used for certain other purposes
- adj - emphasizing or expressing things as perceived without distortion of personal feelings, insertion of fictional matter, or interpretation
- adj - belonging to immediate experience of actual things or events
- Of or having to do with a material object.
- Having actual existence or reality.
- Based on observable phenomena; presented factually: an objective appraisal.
- Indicating a symptom or condition perceived as a sign of disease by someone other than the person affected.
- Of, relating to, or being the case of a noun or pronoun that serves as the object of a verb.
- Of or relating to a noun or pronoun used in this case.
- Something that actually exists.
- Something worked toward or striven for; a goal.
- The objective case.
- A noun or pronoun in the objective case.
- The lens or lens system in a microscope or other optical instrument that first receives light rays from the object and forms the image.
There are 9 letters in OBJECTIVE: B C E E I J O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OBJECTIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OBJECTIVE, to go: OBJECTIVE?
Rearrange the letters in OBJECTIVE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of OBJECTIVE
6 letters out of OBJECTIVE
5 letters out of OBJECTIVE
4 letters out of OBJECTIVE
3 letters out of OBJECTIVE
2 letters out of OBJECTIVE
Contextual use of OBJECTIVE
What's nearby OBJECTIVE
Lookup in Wiki for OBJECTIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OBJECTIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OBJECTIVE"