Is NUTTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NUTTY in various dictionaries:
- adj - having the flavor of nuts
- adj - informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- Containing or producing nuts: nutty trees.
- Having a flavor like that of nuts: The wild turkey often has a nutty taste when cooked.
- Crazy; idiotic: a nutty idea.
- adv - silly; crazy [adj -TIER, -TIEST] : NUTTILY
There are 5 letters in NUTTY: N T T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of NUTTY, to go: NUTTY?
Rearrange the letters in NUTTY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NUTTY
What's nearby NUTTY
Lookup in Wiki for NUTTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NUTTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NUTTY"