Is NUTMEG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NUTMEG in various dictionaries:
- noun - East Indian tree widely cultivated in the tropics for its aromatic seed
- noun - hard aromatic seed of the nutmeg tree used as spice when grated or ground
- An evergreen tree (Myristica fragrans) native to the East Indies and cultivated for its spicy seeds.
- The hard, aromatic seed of this tree, used as a spice when grated or ground.
- A grayish to moderate brown.
- noun - an aromatic seed used as a spice
There are 6 letters in NUTMEG: E G M N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NUTMEG
To search all scrabble anagrams of NUTMEG, to go: NUTMEG?
Rearrange the letters in NUTMEG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NUTMEG
What's nearby NUTMEG
Lookup in Wiki for NUTMEG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NUTMEG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NUTMEG"