Is NOVELTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOVELTY in various dictionaries:
- noun - originality by virtue of being refreshingly novel
- noun - originality by virtue of being new and surprising
- noun - a small inexpensive mass-produced article
- noun - cheap showy jewelry or ornament on clothing
- The quality of being novel; newness.
- Something new and unusual; an innovation.
- A small mass-produced article, such as a toy or trinket.
- noun - something new or unusual
There are 7 letters in NOVELTY: E L N O T V Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOVELTY, to go: NOVELTY?
Rearrange the letters in NOVELTY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of NOVELTY
5 letters out of NOVELTY
4 letters out of NOVELTY
3 letters out of NOVELTY
2 letters out of NOVELTY
Contextual use of NOVELTY
What's nearby NOVELTY
Lookup in Wiki for NOVELTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOVELTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOVELTY"