Is NOUMENON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOUMENON in various dictionaries:
- noun - the intellectual conception of a thing as it is in itself, not as it is known through perception
- An object that can be intuited only by the intellect and not perceived by the senses.
- An object independent of intellectual intuition of it or of sensuous perception of it.
- In the philosophy of Kant, an object, such as the soul, that cannot be known through perception, although its existence can be demonstrated.
- adj - an object of intellectual intuition [n -MENA] : NOUMENAL
There are 8 letters in NOUMENON: E M N N N O O U
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOUMENON, to go: NOUMENON?
Rearrange the letters in NOUMENON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NOUMENON
What's nearby NOUMENON
Lookup in Wiki for NOUMENON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOUMENON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOUMENON"