Is NOMINATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOMINATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of officially naming a candidate
- noun - the condition of having been proposed as a suitable candidate for appointment or election
- noun - an address (usually at a political convention) proposing the name of a candidate to run for election
- The act or an instance of appointing a person to office.
- The act or an instance of submitting a name for candidacy or appointment.
- The state of being nominated.
There are 10 letters in NOMINATION: A I I M N N N O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NOMINATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOMINATION, to go: NOMINATION?
Rearrange the letters in NOMINATION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of NOMINATION
8 letters out of NOMINATION
7 letters out of NOMINATION
6 letters out of NOMINATION
5 letters out of NOMINATION
4 letters out of NOMINATION
3 letters out of NOMINATION
2 letters out of NOMINATION
Contextual use of NOMINATION
What's nearby NOMINATION
Lookup in Wiki for NOMINATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOMINATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOMINATION"