Is NIRVANA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NIRVANA in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Hinduism and Buddhism) the beatitude that transcends the cycle of reincarnation
- noun - any place of complete bliss and delight and peace
- Often Nirvana.
- The ineffable ultimate in which one has attained disinterested wisdom and compassion.
- Emancipation from ignorance and the extinction of all attachment.
- An ideal condition of rest, harmony, stability, or joy.
- adj - a blessed state in Buddhism [n -S] : NIRVANIC
There are 7 letters in NIRVANA: A A I N N R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NIRVANA
To search all scrabble anagrams of NIRVANA, to go: NIRVANA?
Rearrange the letters in NIRVANA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NIRVANA
What's nearby NIRVANA
Lookup in Wiki for NIRVANA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NIRVANA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NIRVANA"