Is NETTLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NETTLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous plants having stinging hairs that cause skin irritation on contact (especially of the genus Urtica or family Urticaceae)
- verb - sting with or as with nettles and cause a stinging pain or sensation
- verb - cause annoyance in
- Any of numerous plants of the genus Urtica, having toothed leaves, unisexual apetalous flowers, and stinging hairs that cause skin irritation on contact.
- Any of various hairy, stinging, or prickly plants.
- To sting with or as if with a nettle.
- To irritate; vex.
- adv - feeling strong displeasure or hostility [adj -GRIER, -GRIEST] : ANGRILY
There are 6 letters in NETTLE: E E L N T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NETTLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NETTLE, to go: NETTLE?
Rearrange the letters in NETTLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NETTLE
What's nearby NETTLE
Lookup in Wiki for NETTLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NETTLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NETTLE"