Is NEMESIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NEMESIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) the goddess of divine retribution and vengeance
- noun - something causing misery or death
- A source of harm or ruin: Uncritical trust is my nemesis.
- Retributive justice in its execution or outcome: To follow the proposed course of action is to invite nemesis.
- An opponent that cannot be beaten or overcome.
- The goddess of retributive justice or vengeance.
- noun - an unbeatable opponent
There are 7 letters in NEMESIS: E E I M N S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NEMESIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of NEMESIS, to go: NEMESIS?
Rearrange the letters in NEMESIS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of NEMESIS
6 letters out of NEMESIS
5 letters out of NEMESIS
4 letters out of NEMESIS
3 letters out of NEMESIS
2 letters out of NEMESIS
Contextual use of NEMESIS
What's nearby NEMESIS
Lookup in Wiki for NEMESIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NEMESIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NEMESIS"