Is NEGOTIATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NEGOTIATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - discuss the terms of an arrangement
- verb - succeed in passing through, around, or over
- To arrange or settle by discussion and mutual agreement: negotiate a contract.
- To transfer title to or ownership of (a promissory note, for example) to another party by delivery or by delivery and endorsement in return for value received.
- To sell or discount (assets or securities, for example).
- To succeed in going over or coping with: negotiate a sharp curve.
- To succeed in accomplishing or managing: negotiate a difficult musical passage.
There are 9 letters in NEGOTIATE: A E E G I N O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NEGOTIATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NEGOTIATE, to go: NEGOTIATE?
Rearrange the letters in NEGOTIATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of NEGOTIATE
7 letters out of NEGOTIATE
6 letters out of NEGOTIATE
5 letters out of NEGOTIATE
4 letters out of NEGOTIATE
3 letters out of NEGOTIATE
2 letters out of NEGOTIATE
Contextual use of NEGOTIATE
What's nearby NEGOTIATE
Lookup in Wiki for NEGOTIATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NEGOTIATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NEGOTIATE"