Is NEGLECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NEGLECT in various dictionaries:
- noun - lack of attention and due care
- noun - the state of something that has been unused and neglected
- noun - willful lack of care and attention
- noun - the trait of neglecting responsibilities and lacking concern
- noun - failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstances
- verb - leave undone or leave out
- verb - fail to do something
- verb - fail to attend to
- verb - give little or no attention to
- To pay little or no attention to; fail to heed; disregard: neglected their warnings.
- To fail to care for or attend to properly: neglects her appearance.
- To fail to do or carry out, as through carelessness or oversight: neglected to return the call.
- The act or an instance of neglecting something.
- The state of being neglected.
- Habitual lack of care.
- verb - to fail to pay attention to
There are 7 letters in NEGLECT: C E E G L N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NEGLECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of NEGLECT, to go: NEGLECT?
Rearrange the letters in NEGLECT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NEGLECT
What's nearby NEGLECT
Lookup in Wiki for NEGLECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NEGLECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NEGLECT"