Is NEGATIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NEGATIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a reply of denial
- noun - a piece of photographic film showing an image with light and shade or colors reversed
- verb - vote against
- adj - characterized by or displaying negation or denial or opposition or resistance
- adj - expressing or consisting of a negation or refusal or denial
- adj - having the quality of something harmful or unpleasant
- adj - not indicating the presence of microorganisms or disease or a specific condition
- adj - reckoned in a direction opposite to that regarded as positive
- adj - less than zero
- adj - designed or tending to discredit, especially without positive or helpful suggestions
- adj - having a negative charge
- adj - involving disadvantage or harm
- Expressing, containing, or consisting of a negation, refusal, or denial: gave a negative answer to our request for funding.
- Indicating opposition or resistance: a negative reaction to the new advertising campaign.
- Having no positive features: negative ideas; a negative outlook on life.
- Marked by or exhibiting features, such as hostility, that cannot be deemed positive or constructive: conducted a negative campaign against his opponent.
- Not indicating the presence of microorganisms, disease, or a specific condition.
- Designating a proposition that denies agreement between a subject and its predicate.
- Relating to or designating a quantity less than zero.
- Relating to or designating the sign (–).
- Relating to or designating a quantity to be subtracted from another.
- Relating to or designating a quantity, a number, an angle, a velocity, or a direction in a sense opposite to another of the same magnitude indicated or understood to be positive.
- Relating to or designating an electric charge of the same sign as that of an electron, indicated by the symbol (–).
- Relating to or designating a body having an excess of electrons.
- Of or designating an ion, the anion, that is attracted to a positive electrode.
- Moving or turning away from a stimulus, such as light: a negative tropism.
- A statement or an act indicating or expressing a contradiction, denial, or refusal.
- A statement or an act that is highly critical of another or of others: campaign advertising that was based solely on negatives.
- Something that lacks all positive, affirmative, or encouraging features; an element that is the counterpoint of the positive: “Life is full of overwhelming odds.
- A feature or characteristic that is not deemed positive, affirmative, or desirable: “As voters get to know his liberal views, his negatives will rise” (Richard M.
- A word or part of a word, such as no, not, or non-, that indicates negation.
- The side in a debate that contradicts or opposes the question being debated.
- An image in which the light areas of the object rendered appear dark and the dark areas appear light.
- A film, plate, or other photographic material containing such an image.
- A negative quantity.
- To refuse to approve; veto.
- To deny; contradict.
- To demonstrate to be false; disprove.
- To counteract or neutralize.
- verb - to forbid or prevent authoritatively
There are 8 letters in NEGATIVE: A E E G I N T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NEGATIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NEGATIVE, to go: NEGATIVE?
Rearrange the letters in NEGATIVE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of NEGATIVE
7 letters out of NEGATIVE
6 letters out of NEGATIVE
5 letters out of NEGATIVE
4 letters out of NEGATIVE
3 letters out of NEGATIVE
2 letters out of NEGATIVE
Contextual use of NEGATIVE
What's nearby NEGATIVE
Lookup in Wiki for NEGATIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NEGATIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NEGATIVE"