Is NATIVISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NATIVISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the policy of perpetuating native cultures (in opposition to acculturation)
- noun - (philosophy) the philosophical theory that some ideas are innate
- A sociopolitical policy, especially in the United States in the 19th century, favoring the interests of indigenous inhabitants over those of immigrants.
- The reestablishment or perpetuation of native cultural traits, especially in opposition to acculturation.
- The doctrine that the mind produces ideas that are not derived from external sources.
- noun - a policy of favoring the interests of native inhabitants
There are 8 letters in NATIVISM: A I I M N S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NATIVISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of NATIVISM, to go: NATIVISM?
Rearrange the letters in NATIVISM and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of NATIVISM
7 letters out of NATIVISM
6 letters out of NATIVISM
5 letters out of NATIVISM
4 letters out of NATIVISM
3 letters out of NATIVISM
2 letters out of NATIVISM
Contextual use of NATIVISM
What's nearby NATIVISM
Lookup in Wiki for NATIVISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NATIVISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NATIVISM"