Is MUSHROOMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUSHROOMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - common name for an edible agaric (contrasting with the inedible toadstool)
- noun - mushrooms and related fleshy fungi (including toadstools, puffballs, morels, coral fungi, etc.)
- noun - any of various fleshy fungi of the subdivision Basidiomycota consisting of a cap at the end of a stem arising from an underground mycelium
- noun - a large cloud of rubble and dust shaped like a mushroom and rising into the sky after an explosion (especially of a nuclear bomb)
- noun - fleshy body of any of numerous edible fungi
- verb - pick or gather mushrooms
- verb - grow and spread fast
- verb - to grow or spread rapidly
There are 9 letters in MUSHROOMS: H M M O O R S S U
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUSHROOMS, to go: MUSHROOMS?
Rearrange the letters in MUSHROOMS and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of MUSHROOMS
8 letters out of MUSHROOMS
6 letters out of MUSHROOMS
5 letters out of MUSHROOMS
4 letters out of MUSHROOMS
3 letters out of MUSHROOMS
2 letters out of MUSHROOMS
Contextual use of MUSHROOMS
What's nearby MUSHROOMS
Lookup in Wiki for MUSHROOMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUSHROOMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUSHROOMS"