Is MUSHROOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUSHROOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - common name for an edible agaric (contrasting with the inedible toadstool)
- noun - mushrooms and related fleshy fungi (including toadstools, puffballs, morels, coral fungi, etc.)
- noun - any of various fleshy fungi of the subdivision Basidiomycota consisting of a cap at the end of a stem arising from an underground mycelium
- noun - a large cloud of rubble and dust shaped like a mushroom and rising into the sky after an explosion (especially of a nuclear bomb)
- noun - fleshy body of any of numerous edible fungi
- verb - pick or gather mushrooms
- verb - grow and spread fast
- Any of various fleshy fungi of the class Basidiomycota, characteristically having an umbrella-shaped cap borne on a stalk, especially any of the edible kinds, as those of the genus Agaricus.
- Something shaped like one of these fungi.
- To multiply, grow, or expand rapidly: The population mushroomed in the postwar decades.
- To swell or spread out into a shape similar to a mushroom.
- Relating to, consisting of, or containing mushrooms: mushroom sauce.
- Resembling a mushroom in shape: a mushroom cloud.
- Resembling mushrooms in rapidity of growth or evanescence: mushroom towns.
- verb - to grow or spread rapidly
There are 8 letters in MUSHROOM: H M M O O R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSHROOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUSHROOM, to go: MUSHROOM?
Rearrange the letters in MUSHROOM and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MUSHROOM
6 letters out of MUSHROOM
5 letters out of MUSHROOM
4 letters out of MUSHROOM
3 letters out of MUSHROOM
2 letters out of MUSHROOM
Contextual use of MUSHROOM
What's nearby MUSHROOM
Lookup in Wiki for MUSHROOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUSHROOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUSHROOM"