Is MUMMY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUMMY in various dictionaries:
- noun - informal terms for a mother
- noun - a body embalmed and dried and wrapped for burial (as in ancient Egypt)
- The dead body of a human being or an animal that has been embalmed and prepared for burial, as according to the practices of the ancient Egyptians.
- A withered, shrunken, or well-preserved body that resembles an embalmed body.
- verb - to preserve by embalming
There are 5 letters in MUMMY: M M M U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUMMY, to go: MUMMY?
Rearrange the letters in MUMMY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUMMY
What's nearby MUMMY
Lookup in Wiki for MUMMY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUMMY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUMMY"