Is MUMMIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUMMIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - preserve while making lifeless
- verb - remove the organs and dry out (a dead body) in order to preserve it
- verb - dry up and shrivel due to complete loss of moisture
- To make into a mummy by embalming and drying.
- To shrivel or dry up like a mummy.
- verb - to preserve by embalming
There are 7 letters in MUMMIFY: F I M M M U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUMMIFY, to go: MUMMIFY?
Rearrange the letters in MUMMIFY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUMMIFY
What's nearby MUMMIFY
Lookup in Wiki for MUMMIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUMMIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUMMIFY"