Is MUMBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUMBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a soft indistinct utterance
- verb - talk indistinctly
- verb - grind with the gums
- To utter indistinctly by lowering the voice or partially closing the mouth: mumbled an insincere apology.
- To chew slowly or ineffectively without or as if without teeth.
- To speak words indistinctly, as by lowering the voice or partially closing the mouth.
- A low, indistinct sound or utterance.
- verb - to speak unclearly
There are 6 letters in MUMBLE: B E L M M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUMBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUMBLE, to go: MUMBLE?
Rearrange the letters in MUMBLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUMBLE
What's nearby MUMBLE
Lookup in Wiki for MUMBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUMBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUMBLE"