Is MULTIPLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MULTIPLY in various dictionaries:
- verb - combine by multiplication
- verb - combine or increase by multiplication
- verb - have young (animals) or reproduce (organisms)
- verb - have offspring or produce more individuals of a given animal or plant
- adv - in several ways
- To increase the amount, number, or degree of.
- To perform multiplication on.
- To grow in amount, number, or degree.
- To breed or propagate.
- To perform multiplication.
- In many or multiple ways.
- verb - to increase in number
There are 8 letters in MULTIPLY: I L L M P T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of MULTIPLY, to go: MULTIPLY?
Rearrange the letters in MULTIPLY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MULTIPLY
7 letters out of MULTIPLY
6 letters out of MULTIPLY
5 letters out of MULTIPLY
4 letters out of MULTIPLY
3 letters out of MULTIPLY
2 letters out of MULTIPLY
Contextual use of MULTIPLY
What's nearby MULTIPLY
Lookup in Wiki for MULTIPLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MULTIPLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MULTIPLY"