Is MULLER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MULLER in various dictionaries:
- noun - Swiss chemist who synthesized DDT and discovered its use as an insecticide (1899-1965)
- noun - Swiss physicist who studied superconductivity (born in 1927)
- noun - German physiologist and anatomist (1801-1858)
- noun - German mathematician and astronomer (1436-1476)
- noun - British philologist (born in Germany) who specialized in Sanskrit (1823-1900)
- noun - United States geneticist who studied the effects of X-rays on genes (1890-1967)
- noun - a reflective thinker characterized by quiet contemplation
- noun - a heavy tool of stone or iron (usually with a flat base and a handle) that is used to grind and mix material (as grain or drugs or pigments) against a slab of stone
- noun - a vessel in which wine is mulled
- An implement of stone or other hard substance used as a pestle to grind paints or drugs.
- noun - a grinding implement
There are 6 letters in MULLER: E L L M R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MULLER
To search all scrabble anagrams of MULLER, to go: MULLER?
Rearrange the letters in MULLER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MULLER
What's nearby MULLER
Lookup in Wiki for MULLER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MULLER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MULLER"