Is MUDDY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUDDY in various dictionaries:
- verb - dirty with mud
- verb - cause to become muddy
- verb - make turbid
- adj - (of soil) soft and watery
- adj - dirty and messy
- adj - (of color) discolored by impurities
- adj - (of liquids) clouded as with sediment
- Full of or covered with mud.
- Not bright or pure: a muddy color.
- Not clear; cloudy, as with sediment: muddy coffee.
- Lacking luster; dull: a muddy complexion.
- Confused or vague: muddy thinking.
- To make dirty or muddy.
- To make dull or cloudy.
- To make obscure or confused.
- adj - covered or filled with mud
- verb - to make or become muddy
There are 5 letters in MUDDY: D D M U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUDDY
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUDDY, to go: MUDDY?
Rearrange the letters in MUDDY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUDDY
What's nearby MUDDY
Lookup in Wiki for MUDDY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUDDY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUDDY"