Is MUDDLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUDDLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a confused multitude of things
- noun - informal terms for a difficult situation
- verb - make into a puddle
- verb - mix up or confuse
- To make turbid or muddy.
- To mix confusedly; jumble.
- To confuse or befuddle (the mind), as with alcohol.
- To mismanage or bungle.
- To think, act, or proceed in a confused or aimless manner: muddled along through my high-school years.
- A disordered condition; a mess or jumble.
- Mental confusion.
- verb - to mix in a disordered manner
There are 6 letters in MUDDLE: D D E L M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUDDLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUDDLE, to go: MUDDLE?
Rearrange the letters in MUDDLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUDDLE
What's nearby MUDDLE
Lookup in Wiki for MUDDLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUDDLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUDDLE"