Is MUCK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUCK in various dictionaries:
- noun - any thick, viscous matter
- noun - fecal matter of animals
- verb - remove muck, clear away muck, as in a mine
- verb - spread manure, as for fertilization
- verb - soil with mud, muck, or mire
- A moist, sticky mixture, especially of mud and filth.
- Moist farmyard dung; manure.
- Dark, fertile soil containing decaying vegetable matter.
- Something filthy or disgusting.
- Earth, rocks, or clay excavated in mining.
- To fertilize with manure or compost.
- To make dirty with or as if with muck.
- To bungle, damage, or ruin.
- verb - to fertilize with manure
There are 4 letters in MUCK: C K M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUCK
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUCK, to go: MUCK?
Rearrange the letters in MUCK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUCK
What's nearby MUCK
Lookup in Wiki for MUCK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUCK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUCK"