Is MOVEMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOVEMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a change of position that does not entail a change of location
- noun - the act of changing location from one place to another
- noun - a natural event that involves a change in the position or location of something
- noun - a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals
- noun - a major self-contained part of a symphony or sonata
- noun - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- noun - an optical illusion of motion produced by viewing a rapid succession of still pictures of a moving object
- noun - a euphemism for defecation
- noun - a general tendency to change (as of opinion)
- noun - the driving and regulating parts of a mechanism (as of a watch or clock)
- noun - the act of changing the location of something
- The act or an instance of moving; a change in place or position.
- A particular manner of moving.
- A change in the location of troops, ships, or aircraft for tactical or strategic purposes.
- A series of actions and events taking place over a period of time and working to foster a principle or policy: a movement toward world peace.
- An organized effort by supporters of a common goal: an early leader of the labor movement.
- A tendency or trend: a movement toward larger kitchens.
- A change in the market price of a security or commodity.
- An evacuation of the bowels.
- The matter so evacuated.
- The suggestion or illusion of motion in a painting, sculpture, or design.
- The progression of events in the development of a literary plot.
- The rhythmical or metrical structure of a poetic composition.
- A self-contained section of a composition.
- A mechanism, such as the works of a watch, that produces or transmits motion.
- verb - to change from one position to another
There are 8 letters in MOVEMENT: E E M M N O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOVEMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOVEMENT, to go: MOVEMENT?
Rearrange the letters in MOVEMENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MOVEMENT
7 letters out of MOVEMENT
6 letters out of MOVEMENT
5 letters out of MOVEMENT
4 letters out of MOVEMENT
3 letters out of MOVEMENT
2 letters out of MOVEMENT
Contextual use of MOVEMENT
What's nearby MOVEMENT
Lookup in Wiki for MOVEMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOVEMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOVEMENT"