Is MOVABLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOVABLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - personal as opposed to real property
- adj - (of personal property as opposed to real estate) can be moved from place to place (especially carried by hand)
- adj - capable of being moved or conveyed from one place to another
- Possible to move: a movable stove; a movable rock.
- Varying in date from year to year: a movable holiday.
- Of or relating to personal property that can be moved.
- Something, especially a piece of furniture, that can be moved.
- Personal property.
- noun - something that can be moved
There are 7 letters in MOVABLE: A B E L M O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOVABLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOVABLE, to go: MOVABLE?
Rearrange the letters in MOVABLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MOVABLE
5 letters out of MOVABLE
4 letters out of MOVABLE
3 letters out of MOVABLE
2 letters out of MOVABLE
Contextual use of MOVABLE
What's nearby MOVABLE
Lookup in Wiki for MOVABLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOVABLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOVABLE"